GibbsCAM Advanced Solids - July 29-30, 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
GibbsCAM Advanced Solids
Duration: 2 Days
Cost: $1,000.00 (Must be paid in full prior to attending class)
Prerequisite: Users MUST be proficient in all aspects of GibbsCAM Milling and Solids before attending this class.
This 2-Day class is designed for the advanced GibbsCAM user who wishes to utilize the higher end Solids development and toolpath tools in GibbsCAM. We will cover all the aspects of the new Advanced 3D Milling module including:
- Lace Cutting (Many Strategies)
- N Curve Milling
- Constant Cusp Cutting
- Steep/Shallow Milling
- Flats Milling
- Pencil Milling
- 3D Rest Milling
Also covered will be:
- Multiple Stock conditions, including Rest Milling, STL Stock Milling, Casting/Forging Stock
and pre-cut conditions.
- Tool Life Management
- Tool Holder trimming and optimizing of toolpath
- Several Boundary types. (6 in all)
- Optimized HSM leadins/outs, HSM Rapid moves and transition moves
- Auto Boundary Generation
- Stock Model creation and use
- We will also cover some of the more advanced tools in GibbsCAM Solids for
Solid / Surface modeling, Data Importing, CS creation, Simulation options and more.
This is a very high end class, we will be moving quickly and covering A LOT of information.
Users MUST be proficient in all aspects of GIbbsCAM Milling and Solids before
attending this class.